Wednesday, October 29

The strangest thing happened on the beach yesterday...

Wandering down the beach in search for the perfect shell, picture and coffee, thinking that I am a zillion miles away from home, and that no one knows me...perfect escape, incognito...I even changed my name to Rosa, and my profession to rich widow from New York city, my alias was perfect, had all the elements of a mysterious woman...
Then, horror...I see familiar faces coming towards me, there was no escape.  I hear Jammmmiiiiii floating down the beach towards me.  I look around for a dark alley...nothing.   I was caught.  I quickly get rid of the new york accent, turn my cubic zurconian diamond rings around to inside my palms, loose the arrogant attitude...put on my Invermere smile, pretend that I am happy to see these familiar faces while inside I am quickly thinking how I am going to pull this off infront of the locals...damm, this world is just too small!
So now I have a dual personality, Jami by day and Rosa the rich mysterious sexy widow by night...can I pull this off????