Tuesday, October 14

Vacation Revised...


Due to my physical need to be warm, be near the ocean and have sand between my toes, my vacation plans have changed. I am now heading to Sayulita Mexico, a small village just north of Puerto Vallarta to chill, learn to surf, enjoy some margaretas and coronas, and to generally just escape from the world.

Izzy is now at the Spokane Spa, enjoying a pedicure and manicure. She will be all ready in the Spring 09 for our next set of adventure...have a good winter sleep Izzy!

As if my week before leaving on vacation wasn't busy enough, I had to add some life altering and emotional stuff to it. Babbu, my friend of 10 years died. He was euthanized on Friday October 10th at 12:30 pm. He died peacefully in my arms, his head wet with my tears. His happy tail just stopped wagging...I miss him so much. The house is quiet and missing his wonderful cheerful presence. The whole family is feeling the loss of such a great pet, he was the most epic of dogs. I hope you are happy Babbu, and without pain my friend. Wow...I still get all tearie and choked up just thinking about him.

I will keep posting blogs through my vacation, and please feel free to communicate with me!


Adios...Jami